TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not access this website.
Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We do not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission.
1. Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time, extra mileage and car park charges.
2. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior written notice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. For all bookings (excluding wedding related bookings) cancellations must be made 24 hours before the scheduled pick up time. This also applies to all bookings that are made under 24 hours of the scheduled pick up time. Otherwise VIP Mayfair reserves the right to charge client full amount.
2. If a wedding booking is cancelled within 14 days from the start of the period of hire, the deposit will be non-refundable. If a wedding booking is cancelled within 7 days from the start of the period of hire, the full amount will be charged.
3. If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pick up location – all monies paid will be non-refundable.
4. All booking amendments made within 3 hours on the same day are free of charge. All booking amendments made less than 3 hours for the same or different date will be charged additional costs.
Terms & Conditions
1. Clients are responsible for any damage caused by them to the interior and/or exterior of hired vehicle. Repair charge will apply in order to reinstate the vehicle to working order.
2. My Chauffeur has a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
3. Our chauffeurs will drive at safe and reasonable speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and legal speed limits.
4. My Chauffeur reserves the right to change your vehicle/ chauffeur at any time if necessary.
5. My Chauffeur and its Chauffeurs reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the chauffeur, vehicle or any other passenger(s).
6. Whilst we do our best to ensure our chauffeurs are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
7. My Chauffeur accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal property of a client, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk. In the event of property being left inside the vehicle, we will happily organise the return of such items, if client cover the postage cost.
8. Nothing contained in this terms and conditions can affect Client’s statutory right.